Hub Artsakh is now accepting applications for the MEDIA+ program. The program aims to strengthen the capacity of aspiring journalists and reporters from Artsakh and support them in producing reliable, credible, and high quality media content. MEDIA+ is implemented in partnership with Hetq Media Factory.
The program is designed for young reporters working in Artsakh who are motivated to pursue a career in journalism. Only 15 applicants will be selected to participate in the program.
Our goal is to support the 15 journalists participating in the program to create high-quality media content. The program will include:
- A long-term training program led by local and international experts, during which participants will gain in-depth knowledge in journalism as well as practical skills (including interview techniques, producing multi-format content, photo/video journalism and other creative skills),
- Individual mentorship by a leading international expert,
- Access to a local and international professional network, creating the opportunity for future collaboration
- Access to use technical equipment provided by Hub Artsakh
- Hub Artsakh membership and the opportunity to work from our inspiring space
*Please note that the program does not include financial support.
Who can apply?
- Individuals with education in journalism
- Students who are studying in journalism
- Individuals above 18 who have an interest in journalism
How to apply?
- Fill in the application form (link below)
- Submit your CV
- Submit your portfolio
- Submit a motivation letter. Please address the following questions in your motivation letter (250-500 words):
– Your experience in the field of journalism or media.
– What inspired you to become a journalist or media specialist?
– How do you imagine your life in a few years?
– Why do you want to participate in the MEDIA+ program? What are your expectations for the program?
- Preliminary review of applications
- Final selection and approval
- The length of the incubation program is 10 months
- Application deadline: May 28, 2023
- Project start: June 2023
- Number of participants: 15