The Hovnanian Youth Fellowship at Hub Artsakh will support young (ages 18-30) social entrepreneurs, individuals, researchers, businesses, or projects engaged in, or interested in, implementing approaches that are focused on one of the topics listed below.
- Democracy building
- Community Development
Goal & Benefits
The goal of the fellowship is to support the work of motivated young social innovators in Armenia by offering Hub Artsakh’s unique ecosystem, which includes:
- Professional individual coaching
- Educational programs and events
- Membership at Hub Artsakh & the opportunity to work from an inspiring space
- Peer-to-peer learning
- A collaborative community and global network
- Professional networking with local and international creative innovators
- Best 3 projects will be awarded financial support
The fellowship aims to inspire, connect, and enable social entrepreneurs to address social issues and to do their best work in a supportive, inspiring environment.
- The length of the incubation program is 10 months.
- Starting time: November 2022
In case of receiving the Fellowship, all teams must commit to pursue their initiative as a top priority (i.e. with at least 50% of their time) and promise to participate in 100% of programs, events, and community activities at Impact Hub.