The Idea to Impact Program will support 6 entrepreneurs in transforming their ideas and initiatives into business models, motivating and assisting them in taking concrete steps towards implementing their idea.
In light of the blockade of the Lachin corridor since September 2022, the program targets entrepreneurs whose innovative ideas address the crisis situation. The program will prioritize IT solutions in particular.
- Individual mentorship by entrepreneurs/professionals in their area of practice.
- Individual coaching by a certified ICF life coach to improve the not only the business performance but also lives and relationships of participants.
- Workshops and training sessions tailored to the participants’ needs.
- 3-month membership at Hub Artsakh with access to an inspiring space & office infrastructure
- Peer-to-peer learning and networking events.
Timeline: The duration of the program is three months.
Application deadline: 20 February 2023, 23:59 (Armenian Local Time)
Start date: March 1, 2023
In case of being selected for the program, all participants must commit to pursue their initiative as a top priority (i.e., with at least 50% of their time) and promise to participate in 100% of programs, events, and community activities at Hub Artsakh.